Welcome to our FAQs page!
This page is here to answer frequently asked questions, but we suggest you first start by checking out our HELP / SUPPORT page if you have general questions about set up or how to use your light.
If you need answers fast and you can't find them here, or if you are experiencing an issue with your unit please email us at email@example.com. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions in a reasonable and timely manner!
When you first unbox...
A few things to note upon unboxing your kitty, heart or star unit:
- Using the standard "L" shape connector to connect your light to your stand is best! If you aren't sure what I am talking about this tutorial will help you :)
- Using the AC power cord will power the light at full brightness
- The phone holders may be loose upon arrival (this is normal) and are all completely removable (check out this tutorial!)
- The remote cord has two functionalities when plugged into the micro-usb slot:
- Can operate the unit with the remote cord instead of the buttons on the back
- Can plug the usb end into a portable charger for on-the-go portable use of your light
- You can charge your phone with your unit! Plug your phone cord into the usb slot
- Your unit may flicker upon turning on - this is normal, just push and hold!
- Your light stand has adjustable knobs on it, and is more sturdy the wider the base - make sure your light has a sound center of gravity. If you would like to understand more check out this tutorial.
- Notes specifically for all RGB-capable units: the LCD screen on the back has plastic protective film on it...don't forget to peel it off!
A few things to note about your ALL-IN-ONE units:
- The cable provided can plug into any USB power adapter, including a portable charger for on-the-go use
- Be sure to remove the cable PRIOR to collapsing your unit
Have you had an unsatisfactory Customer Experience?
We pride ourselves in our customer care, as it is a foundational pillar of our business and our success. If there is anything that you don’t find satisfactory about your customer experience WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT...
Did you receive your order and you are not satisfied with it? If so we want you to know that is terrible and not as we intended! We want to know about this so we can resolve this as soon as possible. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a detailed description of your issue, including pictures, videos, whatever helps illustrate the issue and we will get back to you as soon as we can!