Welcome to our FAQs page! Disclaimer: this is a work in progress. If you need answers fast, please email us at email@example.com. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions in a reasonable and timely manner!
Our first tutorial (more to come!):
Tips and Tricks for Setup
A few things to note upon unboxing your kitty, heart or star unit:
- The phone holders may be loose upon arrival (this is normal) and are all completely removable
- You can use a DSLR with your light, just find any cold shoe adapter online!
- The remote cord has two functionalities when plugged into the micro-usb slot:
- Can operate the unit with the remote cord instead of the buttons on the back
- Can plug the usb end into a portable charger for on-the-go portable use of your light
- You can charge your phone with your unit! Plug your phone cord into the usb slot
- Your unit may flicker upon turning on - this is normal, just push and hold!
- Your light stand has adjustable knobs on it, and is more sturdy the wider the base - make sure your light has a sound center of gravity
- Note about Heart and Star units: these units include free bonus items (remote, disco ball). Please note that the remote has limited compatibility and functions to turn your light on and off as well as change color temperature or settings. These items are provided free and “as is” meaning replacements are not available.
A few things to note about your ALL-IN-ONE units:
- The cable provided can plug into any USB power adapter, including a portable charger for on-the-go use
- Be sure to remove the cable PRIOR to collapsing your unit
Have you had an unsatisfactory Customer Experience?
We pride ourselves in our customer service, as it is a foundational pillar of our business and our success. If there is anything that you don’t find satisfactory about your customer experience WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT...
Did you receive your order and you are not satisfied with it? If so we want you to know that is terrible and not as we intended! We want to know about this so we can resolve this as soon as possible. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your issue, including pictures, videos, whatever helps illustrate the issue and we will get back to you shortly.