Heart Shaped USB Microphone
Watch and listen to ELLE in this IRL example:
Watch this REVIEW with audio comparison to a Razer Seirēn X:
Watch this REVIEW with audio comparison to a HyperX SoloCast:
Drop the mic💖♬ original sound - .
@indigo_kristine Click the link in my bio to get 10% off 💖💝💘 @kawaiilighting #kawaii #adorable #kawaiilighting #kawaiigirl #pink #cute #linkinbio ♬ pastel skies - Rook1e
PINK HEART MICROPHONE
Speak from the heart
This microphone was designed for you to speak from the heart, whether you are recording a podcast, live streaming or bringing some extra cuteness to your work call.
Simple to use, cute to look at!
Your heart microphone is the perfect companion to help you achieve cuteness in your sound with ease. Whether your mic is on a stand, moveable arm, or in your hands you can guarantee to be up and running in seconds with our easy plug-and-play USB cable.
Quality we are proud of
Your heart microphone was built with cuteness AND quality in mind. We have been lucky to work exclusively with our manufacturing partner, EALSEM, who has nearly 20 years of experience in R&D and manufacturing of microphones, to bring you this unique product.
- Cardioid pickup: hear what’s important with directional recording, leave the background noise in the background!
- Easy Volume Control: adjust the microphone volume as well as headphone volume
- Mute with a click: need to go on mute in a dash? Just click the volume knob!
- Listen to you: add headphones to listen to the recording in realtime
- Handheld or mounted: this microphone is prepared for all situations, stationary or run-and-gun
- USB-powered: Whether your device takes USB or USB-C, this microphone is easy to plug and use!
- Heart Microphone
- USB to USB-C cable
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- Digital Manual Card
Compatible with many devices
This microphone is compatible with devices that have a USB-C port, such as but not limited to, computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some examples include: PC, Mac, Android, iPad, iPhone (for iPhone an official Apple "lighting to USB 3 camera adapter" is needed)
The heart microphone is a USB-C cardioid-directional microphone that is designed to be used as either a stationary unit or a handheld unit with or without headphones for recording or broadcasting audio. Please read the following warnings before attempting to handle or use your heart microphone:
- Do not expose the microphone to rain, use it near water or in damp or wet conditions
- Do not expose the microphone or its cables to any excessive dust or extreme cold or heat (including but not limited to: prolonged time in a car on a hot or cold day, or near a heater or radiator)
- Maintain your microphone on a regular basis by checking for and removing dirt or dust that may accumulate on or around the microphone and its cable plugs and ports
- Do not cover the microphone pickup port with your hands
- Recommended sound source distance is 6 to 12 inches from the microphone, at a 45-degree angle from the microphone
Power: 5V 80mA
Sample Rate: 48 kHz
Bit Rate: 16-bit
Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20KHz
Sensitivity: -38dB ± 1dB/0dB = 1V/Pa.1kHz
Distortion Degree: < 0.8%
Headphone Power: 125 mW
Output: USB-C (USB 3.0 and USB-C cable included)
For more information about this microphone please see its digital manual HERE